- Publisher: Astral Books
- Editor: Ellen Campbell
- Available in: eBook, Hardcopy
- Published: August 22, 2016
“Another amazing collection by the Beyond The Stars anthology authors! I like being able to read stories by authors I already know, and finding little treasures by new writers to enjoy.”
A dozen science fiction writers, including New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors, offer remarkable tales in this third collection of space opera stories presented under the Beyond the Stars banner.
BEYOND THE STARS: At Galaxy’s Edge contains the following short stories:
* The Good Food (Michael Ezell)
* The Epsilon Directive (David Bruns)
* Just an Old-Fashioned Lust Story (Christopher J. Valin)
* The Quarium Wars (E.E. Giorgi)
* Re/Genesis (G. S. Jennsen)
* Second Place (Nick Webb)
* Last Pursuit (Piers Platt)
* Relic Hunter (Chris Fox)
* Procurement (Adam Quinn)
* One More Star, Shining (Anthea Sharp)
* Tabitha’s Vacation (Michael Anderle)
* Elvis Has Left the Building (Caroline A. Gill)
These twelve stories showcase strange new worlds, alien life forms, and deep space battles.
Come with us to where the legends are born… at galaxy’s edge.